Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the Blog site of Deonte Osayande.I'm an athlete at my university,a performance poet and writer. Alongside regular life balancing these and other responsibilities gets really difficult but I hope to at least share the poet side here and relieve some of the weight. At least weekly I'll post websites and news articles I find important, people trying to do positively not only in my Detroit environment but in the world and new poems i'll be working on that i'll probably choose not to submit anywhere,not to mention where i'll be performing,writing prompts,personal stories and any new publications.I'm still relatively new to this so bare with me here. :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world sir! Make sure to put me on ya e-mail list

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,as soon as I figure out how to do that I definitely will

    ReplyDelete